Holosync users

Go down

Holosync users

Post by jbmac on Fri May 23, 2008 4:40 pm

Ah Holosync - is it a scam? No, is it expensive - yes. Does it take time, Yes.
An hour a day, you close your eyes and listen to nice sounds with subliminal messages
and binarual beats. After using for 2 years, it has eliminated all anger from me!
Very Happy

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To H/S or Not to H/S

Post by peace~~ on Sat May 24, 2008 9:28 pm

Hmmmm... I think this was once in the subject line on the Old PI forum.
I have been a H/S user for a little over a year. I still get angry, I still get upset, I have never experienced depression or high anxiety attacks but who cares the other stuff can be just as debilitating. Anyway H/S has raised my threshold to the degree that I am more in control ,more aware of what is coming about and have a sense of inner peace that I dont feel the need to react to STUFF. Of course shortly after I started H/S I also started some spiritual practices as well that I believe has greatly influenced much of my behavior, thoughts and feelings. I am on a new journey in my life and as anything else if I want it to work I have to work it. The nice thing about Holosync is the ease in working with it. It did not take me too long to make it a priority in my life. I have not missed on day since I started. GO HOLO! cheers

peace~~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holosync users

Post by jbmac on Sat May 24, 2008 9:51 pm

The most amazing thing about Holosync is that it does nothing and everything at the same
time. When you do HS, you start being aware of other good things, other things to read,
think, and realizing you don't have to do what is not working for you. One thing is for
sure - meditation works, and HS is a good way to go.

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Holosync

Post by brookes on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:34 am

I got to level 10 with holosync.....lot of money...didnt do anything....switched to Meditation Solution and sooo much more poweerful....and only $27 a download or on disc....and you dont have to put up with Bill Harris constant cheap sales pitches!

brookes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holosync users

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down