SPICE, SPICE GOLD, AND SPICE DIAMOND

Go down

SPICE, SPICE GOLD, AND SPICE DIAMOND

Post by reeg720 on Fri May 23, 2008 8:01 pm

I have been hearing some stuff about a smoking mix called "Spice". I heard it was a pretty good equivalent to MJ. I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried it and can tell me and anyone interested about it (spice, spice gold, or spice diamond). also if you want to try it it is available at everyonedoesit.com

reeg720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SPICE, SPICE GOLD, AND SPICE DIAMOND

Post by jbmac on Fri May 23, 2008 8:33 pm

reeg720 wrote:I have been hearing some stuff about a smoking mix called "Spice". I heard it was a pretty good equivalent to MJ. I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried it and can tell me and anyone interested about it (spice, spice gold, or spice diamond). also if you want to try it it is available at everyonedoesit.com

If you are in the USA, try http://www.spiceworld420.com - I don't have any recent experience
with MJ, but all these blends do relax you, elevate your mood, and other effects (I'm not an
expert, but I read a lot of reports.) These legal blends affect you a lot, and that's why they
are popular, a replacement for MJ only in that they are smokes and fairly potent, but are
not the same as MJ. These blends are only here as MJ is illegal. But even if MJ was legal, some
would prefer these blends.
Smile

And, the place to discuss spice alikes is http://www.TheGalaxyLounge.org

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pink taco on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:25 pm

ok first off sw420 is the site to go to...the blends are fuckin amazing and are almost up there with the greens....spice diamond is the current strongest blend and will get u stoned for like 6 hours!

pink taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Kush on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:40 am

sw42o is the spot to get this incredible smoking blend it is just as good as mj but legal love it love it love it sooooo good never get busted again and stay stoned with any of the galaxy blends or spice

Master Kush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Spice Diamond

Post by MoonBeam12 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Thanks for the spiceworld420.com - after reading about Spice Diamond, I ordered it, and it's the perfect alternative to having a beer, mild yet wonderful.
What a Face

MoonBeam12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbmac on Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:59 pm

www.SpiceWorld420.com is the only place to buy Spice-alikes, galaxy blends, or what's on their
site - they price match any other site's price, quick shipping and Spice Diamond is the cat's meow.

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pink taco on Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:38 am

join the galaxy lounge...its the bomb

pink taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content