Does Holosync work?

Go down

Does Holosync work?

Post by jbmac on Sat May 31, 2008 11:02 am

Stolen from another forum:

Jennifer Molestina

I start the first level on Feb 12, I have been doing it since then, and I have not experience anything, is that a sign that I'm doing something wrong, I listen to the full hour and I'm very alert the whole time, please give me tips on how to do this better. My brain is also working the whole time in things that are not important at all....

I definitely can't be sitting still for a whole hour so I start sitting down and end up the session by lying down... Can you please give advice on this?

I think that I'm wasting a whole hour of my day... everyday doing this!

Posted by Jennifer Molestina
03/10/08 11:43 AM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

Bradley Harmon

Jennifer, what motivated you to do this in the first place? What is it you hope to be/have through H/S meditation.

If you believe you're wasting a whole hour of your day, everyday doing this, then your mind will find plenty of ways to prove you right.

You're at the very beginning of a process that takes years to complete so if you elect to proceed, you'll need to find patience.

I recommend you begin by deeply exploring why it is you can't bring yourself to sit for an hour each day and quiet your mind. Work on training yourself to sit quietly and simply WITNESS your "brain working the whole time in things that are not important at all..." That's called mind chatter.

Do a search in this forum on "mind chatter" and read some of the threads to learn a whole lot more.

Best wishes in doing what's best, whatever you decide.

Posted by Bradley Harmon
03/10/08 12:13 PM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

Jennifer Kays
Holosync works directly with the unconscious, so it is often difficult to know what's going on consciously. Also holosync is a gradual process. Often when it seems like nothing's happening is when the most is happening. You've just started a long process. Give it some time. If you can't detect any changes by the time you've completed AL 4, then I would say that it's not working for you. The mind chatter gradually decreases with holosync use. Again, it doesn't matter what you are consciously thinking during the session. Holosync is still entraining the brain to deeper wave levels. Does your observer/witness consider it a waste of time or does your programmed/conditioned ego/false self mind consider it a waste of time? Just stay with it, it will work for you. Does you mind think that "something this effortless and relaxing couldn't be doing anything really important?" namaste, d

Posted by Jennifer Kays
03/10/08 12:13 PM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

Tess H

Jennifer, you said you haven't experienced anything, and then you said "I definitely can't be sitting still for a whole hour so I start sitting down and end up the session by lying down"

I've had the same experience.. I think it's a form of resistance. Even feeling extremely tired, feeling bored, feeling restless... is a form of resistance. Only over the last week am I finally able to sit still through the entire hour of dive and then immersion... and I started in mid January. Bill talks about it on the web site. If you've ever tried to meditate without holosync, you'll have much the same experience.. it's hard to sit still, it's hard to sit for an hour, and it's impossible to still your mind. The thing I like about holosync is, I don't have to force anything.. I just need to keep at it.

Posted by Tess H
03/10/08 12:23 PM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

AbdulAziz Mohammed
guys i am not getting enough time and what i am doing is that i listen to it before i go to work when i wake up morning, but the problem in the morning i am too lazy and i cant hold myself to sit for 30 mins so what i do is that i sleep on my bed and listenning? is there any problem!>

Posted by AbdulAziz Mohammed
03/10/08 12:56 PM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

Elizabeth Mapplebeck

AbdulAzuz,

What you do is exactly what I do. I listen in the morning, by setting my alarm more than 1 hour before I need to get up. Then I sit in bed with the headphones and most mornings I do sleep more. It is ok. Centerpointe's literature says that the sleeping is natural because of the deep meditation. Although sleeping in bed with the headphones is not the ideal position, it will still work. And it is better than not doing it at all.

You have just recently started listening, so just be patient.

I have been listening since July 4 and it is hard to pinpoint what about me has changed, but I know I have as a direct result of holosync. I know I am more patient. I had tried mediation on my own before and was not able to ever establish a routine of this for more than 1 or 2 days because I could not quiet my mind. Now at times, I have been upset at work and will go somewhere quiet and meditate and I have been able to clear my mind. Almost anytime I close my eyes and focus on my breathe, I can quiet my mind.

Just keep going.

Posted by Elizabeth Mapplebeck
03/10/08 03:56 PM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

Elizabeth Mapplebeck

Abdulazuz,

After my post above, I read your post in another topic about the music. See you are changing Smile So hang in there!

Posted by Elizabeth Mapplebeck
03/10/08 03:59 PM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

Elon BlockFounder
Jennifer, Everyone here has shared great suggestions. And I will piggyback on Darrel's comments. From my experience he is 100% on target. IMHO, an hour a day is a small cost to pay/invest for having peace of mind, and happiness. Keep at it, because the benefits are astounding!:-) Elon

Posted by Elon BlockFounder
03/10/08 06:35 PM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

AbdulAziz Mohammed

Thank you so much Elizabeth, I am glad to hear this, I thought it might be not effective or it might cause side effects if I listen while am on bed, for some reasons I feel more peaceful when I lay on my bed instead of sitting!? I am glad that there is someone else doing the same thing as I do. I started last week and soon I will finish the second week.

I have a question, can I listen to the bonus CDs (Which help in memorizing or understanding) instead the second track of the cd (Immersion)?

as for the music thing I am still surprised, I dont know if I should be sad or happy? I used to love sad musics and classical and were not listenning to the Quran reciting but now the vice versa!

anyway thanks for ur support, peace out

03/11/08 06:56 AM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

Jennifer Kays

I have a question, can I listen to the bonus CDs (Which help in memorizing or understanding) instead the second track of the cd (Immersion)?

Do Not substitute a bonus cd for the immersion or second track of holosync. It's not the same. The dive and immersion are the holosync session. The bonus cds are different frequencies and are subliminals.

Posted by Jennifer Kays
03/11/08 08:50 AM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

AbdulAziz Mohammed

aha so that means i should listen one hour and then i listen to the bonus cds? right?

can i have break because i dont think i can sit 2 hours without any breaks?

have anyone used the bonus cds and how it helped them?

03/11/08 10:08 AM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

Bradley Harmon

Hi Abdul--

After you listen to Dive/Immersion for 1 hour, take a break. The other CD's are great but less important. You can listen to them as often or as little as you want.

If you have all the literature that came with your Holosync, invest the time to read it carefully. I know there's a lot there but some of it is important and helps you better understand how those other CD's can be used.

Music is such a personal thing. My taste in music has changed too. But you may find it will keep changing just as YOU will keep changing. Perhaps you'll someday go back to enjoying what you did before. If not, embrace the present and what you enjoy listening to NOW. Smile

Posted by Bradley Harmon
03/11/08 10:55 AM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

Steve Tell

Jennifer,

Are you doing Awakening Prologue or Level 1? Whichever, follow the advice you've received here and stay with it. And read the support materials from Cenerpointe. In AP you have the support letters. In Awakening Level 1 there is "Threshholds of the Mind." All of the basic questions, I have found, are answered in the support materials.

Stay with it.

Steve

Posted by Steve Tell
03/11/08 03:30 PM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

que sera sera

Jennifer~~

Do you work out? If so and of course if you don't then try and push yourself physically really really hard to the best of your ability. Get the rush feeling from that and top it off with a 'nightcap' of H/S no matter what time of day or eve...DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE!!!
Oops! forgot to add this in. The reason I say this is because you can exhaust your body and then just zone out from that and let H/S work on you.

Posted by que sera sera
03/11/08 03:41 PM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

Jennifer Molestina

Thanks to all for your support... I'll stick to the program for a little bit to see if things get better... I'm here also looking for growth... and you are very helpful!

Hugs,

Jen

Posted by Jennifer Molestina
03/11/08 03:41 PM

REPLY or
Start a NEW Topic

Elizabeth Mapplebeck

also regarding the bonus cd's. Oasis and quietude are something you can listen to while doing stuff. (not driving) Many times I listen to quietude at work to improve my focus and concentration at work. So you do not have to sit quietly.

For the "making change easy" or "super longevity" I believe the instructions are to listen in the same suggested position as holosync.

When I called centerpointe for support one time, and I said I have been listening to "Making change easy" to help me through this situation, the staff member was very adamant that the real program is dive and immersion and not the other CD's, so not to worry about them.

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down