A powerful HS experience

Go down

A powerful HS experience

Post by jbmac on Sat May 31, 2008 11:11 am

Stolen from another forum:

In a daze after one of my morning H/S meditations, I came to the computer and typed this. I read it a few hours later having very little memory of what I wrote; to be honest, it feels as though it came from someone else. I was going to discard it and then decided to post it:

I was given the gift of a powerful "intuition" at an early age in life. I call it intuition because there are those that are frightened by what they don't understand and I'm not even clear how to define it. So we'll call it intuition and I'll hope some reading this will know my meaning. Children seem to have this gift until they unlearn it and then forget they ever had it, striving to fit into the so-called "real world" as taught to us by well-intentioned guardians.

I turned my back on the Light and lived in darkness for so many years. Sometimes we have to live in darkness to appreciate the Light. I see now that everything is as it should be.

Recently, I have RE-MEMBERED my-Self. I AM resurrected in each and every moment of my life Be-ing present. Resurrected each moment because it's a process and so it SEEMS to unfold and grow as I perceive myself moving through space and time--my life. I AM found again now. And I AM so grateful to be in the Light that is Love. I see there is no ME and THEE. There is only WE.

And how did this miracle happen, you might ask? I stopped looking outside for the answers and turned my mind's "I" inside out. And now, I AM GREAT-FULL and wealthy beyond belief--no matter what my circumstances might appear to others.

Now I see the world outside of me is created by the world inside of me. I own it and I create it the way I want it to be.

Wow, that was one heck of an H/S session. I enjoyed reading your introspective thoughts. You're an excellent, intuitive writer.

"I see there is no ME and THEE. There is only WE". I have been there. When everything feels connected, it is so calming. Though, I can't remember how I got there. What I was doing, reading or listening to that put me in that state. I suspect I will naturally have more and more of these types of experiences as I move forward with everything.

Glad you posted it. It's true for sure. No doubt. Namaste, D

It definitely resonates with me.

Bradley you wrote -"Recently, I have RE-MEMBERED my-Self. I AM resurrected in each and every moment of my life Be-ing present. Resurrected each moment because it's a process and so it SEEMS to unfold and grow as I perceive myself moving through space and time--my life. I AM found again now. And I AM so grateful to be in the Light that is Love. I see there is no ME and THEE. There is only WE".

I've just started to read Tolle's The power of now, it's like a home coming for me, because it's stuff I learnt and used to practice when I was with the Gnostics. I walked away because of me I guess, got too close to seeing me as I am, got scared so I ran.

Your words resonated deeply with me because it is how I am feeling right now. Tolle's thinking, even though not new to me, is striking a chord internally as opposed to intellectually.

I understand and thanks.

Thanks for the encouraging words here. What was written certainly reflects what I'm thinking and feeling but I hardly felt as though it came from me. I was in such an unusual state after my H/S session. I just started the last CD of AL2 and it puts me in the outer limits for a good 30 minutes afterward; feels like some kind of trance state. It's very pleasant.

Jim, I'm reading the Power of Now also and I'm sure it's influence is reflected in my writing. I'm taking my time with this book--highlighting and flagging pages that I know I'll reference many times over. I'm also reading everything I can get my hands on by Ken Wilber.

The combination of reading these enlightened authors, doing the LPIP coursework, and doing my H/S meditations is transformational to say the least.

The Gnostics are vegan, are they not, Jim? I remember reading some passages, words allegedly used by Jesus, suggesting that food is alive spiritually and should not be cooked which kills its life force. Just as the physical part of the food sustains the body, the spiritual part of the food sustains the soul and spirit. Does that sound familiar?

Jim probably knows more about Gnosticism than I do, but I've studied it some. I don't know if Jesus was vegan, but there are references in gnostic literature to the sacredness of food and the "spiritual" energy it contains. It is also interesting that Gonsticism is considered a heresy by most organized christian religions. namaste, D

It's exactly because most organized Christian religions consider Gnosticism heresy that I became intrigued with it and did some cursory studies of my own. As a Spiritualist, I don't subscribe to dogma perpetrated by most of the organized religions although I do recognize grains of Truth in most of them.

It's almost a paradox that Spiritualism and religion should be at opposite poles and yet that's how it seems to me. In saying this, it is not my intention to trespass on or disrespect anyone's belief system. I'm grateful to live in a country that allows us the freedom to embrace whatever tenets we choose.

IMHO two most important statements from the Bible are: 1. "Be still and know that I AM." and 2. "The Kingdom of God is within you". That seems to be very consistent with Gnostic teachings i.e The "Spark of the Divine" is within each of us. If Gnostic teaching don't say that it's better to eat a vegan diet, it should. Pass the Hemp bread and Almond butter with a little local honey. Nothing better than a little "local honey" in all meanings of the expression. namaste, D

A BIG hallelujah and Amen to that, brother! Oh yeah, I'm feelin the Spirit now...

Wow what a genuine and beautfiul experience. I believe it was Meister Eckhart who said "I am what I wanted and I want what I am".

Insights like this really put life into perspective.

In-joy yourSelf!

Hi guys, sorry to be a bearer of bad news in regards to the Gnostic diet, but the school I was with taught that the eating of animal flesh was right, in relation to the work that we were imbarking on.

Comeing from a vegetarian background I found this abhorant, but it was explained to me that that the nature of the work required a high protein diet, and that humans were just one step above the animal kingdom.

The killing of an animal for food is considered to be good in the scence of spiritual evolution of the animal. It is giving it's life in order to sustain my life, and from a karmic point of veiw the animal is progressing, albeit unwillingly.

Personally I could'nt come to terms with this, so I ate a non meat diet. Through the teachings and practices I understood why but I chose not to. I make no judgement to anyone eating or not eating meat.

It's been far too many years, and I've forgotten much and I'm sure there's more to their way eating, so I'll dig up all my old notes and see what I've got.

The school I was with taught a lot of things which go against organized religion, so on that they were/are heretics. Even from the new age movement, I know a very broad term, they would be considered heretics too.

Be still and know that I AM, The Kingdom of God is within you, Spark of the Devine is within each of you, etc etc are part of Gnostic teachings, also to die within oneself like the Pheonix consumed by fire only to be re-born anew.

I could'nt face that part, it was too hard so I left. It was'nt till I faced my own mortality through a descision to end my life because of a crisis that I was going through, that I understood. Was able to let go of me, able to see the me that I was clinging to, struggling to hold onto and maintain, was an illusion, was not serving my higher self at all.

I've let go of me, and found, well, me, only differant, changing for the better all the time.

Sorry for going on so much, but if any one is interested I found an interesting artical on Wikipedia, on the founder of the Gnostic movement that I was with. His name was Samael Aun Woer, he said he was born with full consciousness, maybe I don't know, but his teachings if put into practice are work, although it's hard work.

One of the things I appreciate is that holosync doesn't carry a whole lot of silly ass beliefs with it. I hope that Tolle's stuff doesn't get turned into a belief system/religion. I'm glad Oprah is doing the thing with Tolle so more people know about it, just hope it doesn't get organized into a religion. Anyway, holosync doesn't carry with it all that garbage. It's pretty clean in terms of "beliefs". namaste, d

Cool I love your Post..... Did this come Naturally... and u had it @ an Early Age???

I"ve Experienced something like this but different.. but only started to experience it throughout my Holosync Journey.. and They are "Peak Experiences or Plateau Experienices... Would you say you have Reached this???

I am inspired that there are actually people on this planet that have reached the Very Top of Consciousness...

I've had a kind of "sensitivity" since an early age, yes. It's not like psychic powers exactly--I don't see into the future or read people's minds. But I can sense the level of vibration of a living thing and, from that, gauge some interesting things about people, animals--even plants. I've also been aware at an early age that we live in a world that is comprised of the Seen and the Unseen. I seem to have an affinity to the Unseen world more than most.

It must sound like I'm talking in riddles; I don't mean to sound mysterious, it's just difficult to define with words. Our lexicon isn't equipped to discuss these matters well.

I suppose you could call it a peak experience relative to the majority of experiences I have. When I gauge where I am now and consider my potential, I feel as though I have a LONG, LONG ways to go in developing my awareness and consciousness. Smile

Yup i think you have Reached a Peak Experience... I posted something about this a while ago.. and couldn't describe exactly what it was and found it... but i guess everyone has there own of what it is.. but mine was more like i discovered something about myself.. etc.. and somehow everything link together as One..

Anyways here's a Definition of "Peak Experience"

Peak experiences are especially joyous and exciting moments in life, involving sudden feelings of intense happiness and well-being, wonder and awe, and possibly also involving an awareness of transcendental unity or knowledge of higher truth (as though perceiving the world from an altered, and often vastly profound and awe-inspiring perspective).

I"m yet to have another one..... but when i do it's like a sudden rush of Good feeling where i discover a truth to someothing.. and i just put both my hands in the Air n feel Everything :-)

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A powerful HS experience

Post by Master Kush on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:45 am

wow that is some profound stuff

Master Kush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbmac on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Thanks Master Kush for livinging up this forum. Holosync is a shortcut to meditation. Meditation
lets you connect to the real YOU, not dependant on the outside world. I am not sure it is
better than any other meditiation methods, but it is easier - you just listen.

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pink taco on Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:09 am

what exactly is this HS?

pink taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbmac on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:11 pm

Just Google Holosync - it's meditation, the easy way. Expensive though.
Google The Meditation Solution - it's a cheaper thing. Meditation made easy.

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down