I don't even like pot

Go down

I don't even like pot

Post by jbmac on Fri May 23, 2008 2:47 pm

I don't much care for pot, only tried it a few times in my life - how about you?
To me this is proof that making something legal won't change how much I use it.

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I dont even like Pot

Post by peace~~ on Sat May 24, 2008 9:44 pm

I posted this on the old PI forum:

I would be supportive if it was used for all that was mentioned. I admit in my little world pot as exciting and fun as it offered its personal use among friends and family only seemed to cause more difficulties then pleasures. Thus I chose to back away from the use of it and found myself encouraging others to do so as well when their lives seem to be going down the tubes over it usage

peace~~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't even like pot

Post by MoonBeam12 on Sun May 25, 2008 8:49 pm

Why is this pro-drug web site here? Pot is very dangerous - if you want to promote hemp, don't forget the danger of pot.

MoonBeam12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbmac on Thu May 29, 2008 5:10 pm

MoonBeam12 wrote:Why is this pro-drug web site here? Pot is very dangerous - if you want to promote hemp, don't forget the danger of pot.

What dangers? (Above drinking booze, being tired, or stressed, or tobacco?) I don't smoke pot, but
I know these days vaporizors are in use - no burning required - so it's so much easier on the lungs.
There is no link to lung cancer with pot. Besides being stoned or sleepy, what dangers are you
talking about? By the way, if you study tobacco, a long time ago it got you high! Why did
so many smoke tobacco, as the old plants got you a mild high. Not so with today's commercial
tobacco, but many people mix tobacco, pot, and other things together - all organic, use a vaporizer,
get peace and happiness - and do little damage to themselves and none to others.

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pink taco on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:04 pm

weed is great...hemp is the future:)

pink taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pink taco on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:11 pm

MoonBeam12 wrote:Why is this pro-drug web site here? Pot is very dangerous - if you want to promote hemp, don't forget the danger of pot.
you have no idea what you are talking about and if you have nothing productive to say about hemp or weed then dont say anything at all!!! Mad

pink taco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Kush on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:30 am

hooray weed

Master Kush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

???? Pot is very dangerous ?????

Post by The GCW on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:35 am

???? Pot is very dangerous ?????

Cannabis (kaneh bosm) is a relatively safe, socially acceptable, God-given plant.

To say "pot is very dangerous" is ignorant of the facts.

And it's time to stop caging responsible adult humans for using the plant.

Keep in mind, one reason American farmers are prohibitied from growing hemp with out THC is due to cannabis prohibition with THC. If cannabis with THC were not prohibited, hemp farming would be legal. It is in the interest of hemp and cannabis activists to use 100% honesty when confronting this issue.

Fact is, cannabis is safer than beer, wine or whiskey! Hasn't killed anyone in over 5,000 years of documented use.

??? How is cannabis "very dangerous??? -Just the facts-

It was interesting, when Colorado faced a ballot question to re-legalize cannabis for adults, one of the major oppositions came from the eastern farming counties. They in fact shot themselves in the foot. Because if responsilbe adults may use cannabis w/THC then it stands to reason farmers may grow hemp w/o THC.

BALLOT MEASURES / COLORADO AMENDMENT 44 / COUNTY RESULTS http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2006//pages/results/states/CO/I/04/county.000.html
Notice the ski town counties all passed Amendment 44, which largely is populated by highly educated citizens... Notice all the flatland / farming counties voted against it. Also notice, the thing almost passed anyway. It seems if citizens will about pass a law re-legalizing cannabis, the citizens will for sure pass a law allowing hemp farming if one comes up. Part of the issue though, is that to get something like this on a ballot takes a lot of volunteeeeers and moneeeeey! Cannabis activists have that energy; so farmers / hemp activists might consider who their friends are and who they are not.

It would be foward thinking for farmers to consder this more closely.

The Green Collar Worker.

The GCW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:Pot is very dangerous

Post by hempity on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:45 am

Good post and good to see you here Green Collar Worker.
The only real danger with pot, is running out of food in the house.

Very Happy

hempity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum