farming hemp

Go down

farming hemp

Post by jbmac on Fri May 23, 2008 2:57 pm

From what I hear, hemp farming is sort of legal in the US, if the farmer pays fees, gets fingerprinted, and
jumps through hoops.
If fully legal, I envision acres and acres and it starting a new market - look at the uses of
farming hemp, imagine today's technology with massive hemp to process, wow

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: farming hemp

Post by Master Kush on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:37 am

if they only put this plant to good use the miracles we could see they have already made fuel with it ten times more efficient then gasoline .Just dont get this prohibition thing

Master Kush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JUST PLANT IT!

Post by hempity on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Doesn't have to be in your back yard, however I don't think they would arrest you if it was.
I grew 40 hectares of hemp and the rcmp said as long as it was not marijuana they were not going to bother with me. I know that was in canada, where most people think it is legal. It isn't legal in canada, they have stringent rules against planting without permits. It is a lot of hoop jumping to get a permit, and you can have no criminal record. Nobody is going to hassle you for planting a few plants. I have a friend that is sending out viable hemp seeds, for a limited time I will send them to anyone who will plant them, people need to see the plant, maybe they will get over their fear of it.

hempity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jbmac on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Not everyone lives a "perfect" life. Perfect according to the government.
I bet if a team of cops and detectives and chemists searched every home and yard in America, they would find the average American breaks many laws. Some keep firearms for their safety. Some have knives, some have fireworks, some have improperly stored flammable material, some have cars that are not insured, some have pets without a licence, some have pot, some have pills in the medicine cabinet past their expiration without a child-safety lock, some have illegally copied music, some have... The list goes on. That's why I can't grow hemp in my yard. With a microscope and a mission, something I'm doing is illegal. Yep, I made a screen name not the same as my own name - that's gotta be illegal, or will be soon.
So, we are are criminals - just some more than others.

What we need are less laws on victimless crimes and much more against
violence, fraud, theft, rape, arson, murder - those are the things that must be removed to make us feel safe and free.

jbmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Mac on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:34 am

I Agree.

I know of a good place to sow Hemp but if the cops don't pull up the plants the teenagers will!

Of course one groups hates and the other group loves: but the fact remains that plantings would not go unmolested. Sad

Sea Mac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

plant!

Post by hempity on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:45 am

jbmac wrote:Not everyone lives a "perfect" life. Perfect according to the government.
I bet if a team of cops and detectives and chemists searched every home and yard in America, they would find the average American breaks many laws. Some keep firearms for their safety. Some have knives, some have fireworks, some have improperly stored flammable material, some have cars that are not insured, some have pets without a licence, some have pot, some have pills in the medicine cabinet past their expiration without a child-safety lock, some have illegally copied music, some have... The list goes on. That's why I can't grow hemp in my yard. With a microscope and a mission, something I'm doing is illegal. Yep, I made a screen name not the same as my own name - that's gotta be illegal, or will be soon.
So, we are are criminals - just some more than others.

What we need are less laws on victimless crimes and much more against
violence, fraud, theft, rape, arson, murder - those are the things that must be removed to make us feel safe and free.

What you say is sadly true, so what are we left with?
Hiding in our apartments and houses, or standing up to the draconian laws we are faced with? Is not civil disobedience a responsibility?
Why not go to the park and plant this plant, or where ever there is some bare ground, lets plant so many that it turns the police into farmers. How can it be our responsibility what happens to something we throw on the ground, seems it is up to the Creator what happens then. This is a holy plant, it can provide food, clothing and even shelter, the natives have called it our buffalo.
Because it gives all of itself to us as the buffalo gave all to them.

hempity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hempity on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:52 am

Sea Mac wrote:I Agree.

I know of a good place to sow Hemp but if the cops don't pull up the plants the teenagers will!

Of course one groups hates and the other group loves: but the fact remains that plantings would not go unmolested. Sad

It is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet.
If the soil is tilled some strains will reach over twenty five feet in one season.
Keep planting it, the teenagers can help and the police can be entertained.

hempity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down